Carnes Company is looking for a candidate to fill the position:
Shipper - Located in Verona, WI
Carnes Company has an immediate opening for a Shipper. As a shipper, you must be safety oriented and gain knowledge of our product offering. This position covers a variety of duties from packaging product in boxes, crating, producing shipping documents, moving product throughout the warehouse and arranging inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Crating product
- Material handling
- Knowledge of product line
- Inventory control
- General house keeping
- Quality assurance
- Proper boxing
- Proper loading of trailers
- Proper required paperwork
- Previous warehouse experience helpful
- Attention to detail and safety very important
- Fork lift/walkie stacker certification will be required, but we will train in-house
- Mechanical and math skills required along with use of power tools when crating
- Some lifting and pulling finished product off the line
- Must be able to stand 8 hours and have regular daily attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must undergo a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Carnes benefits include 401k, pension, medical, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, paid holidays and more.
Established in 1939, Carnes Company manufactures heating, ventilating and air conditioning products used in non-residential construction. We produce items such as ventilators, diffusers, registers, grilles, humidifiers and energy recovery units.
If you meet these qualifications, and you are dedicated/self-motivated, please send resume and salary history to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 930040
Verona, WI 53593
Phone: (608) 845-6411
FAX: (608) 848-1323
Only candidates meeting position requirements will be considered.
Candidates will be considered only for the position for which they apply and
must submit new resumes for other future positions. Carnes Company is an equal