Carnes Company is looking for a candidate to fill the position:
Operations Manager - Located in Verona, WI
Carnes is a leading manufacturer of commercial and industrial air moving and conditioning equipment including fans, humidifiers, energy recovery ventilators, and much more. We are seeking an Operations Manager to join our leadership team, where you will play a key role in our future success. You will be in charge of providing leadership for the operation of our manufacturing facility in Verona, WI. This vital role involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will direct our impressive suite of manufacturing capabilities to realize sales growth and production efficiency.
What you will do:
- Manage all aspects of the Verona, WI production including fabrication, assembly, warehouse, shipping, and maintenance
- Direct Order Entry, Purchasing, and Manufacturing Engineering efforts
- Set and meet departmental budgets
- Inspire and motivate employees through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Work closely with the Management team to develop strategies that align with company goals
- Identify existing and potential problems and implement proactive solutions
- Address policies, procedures, and compensation to improve Carnes competitiveness
- Recruit, train, coach, direct, and motivate employees
- Maintain a safe, healthy work environment by complying with all legal regulations and implanting manufacturing best practices
- Improve overall production efficiency and product quality
- Control inventory and purchasing levels and ensure proper recording
- Communicate process and product changes to Sales personnel
- Quickly respond to customer issues
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- 5 years experience in Operations Management desired
- Track record of fostering a healthy and product work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at identifying and solving problems covering a variety of disciplines
- Familiarity with order entry and purchasing procedures is a plus
Carnes offers 100% employer paid health, life and disability insurance premiums, vacation, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and more.
Established in 1939, Carnes Company manufactures heating, ventilating and air conditioning products used in non-residential construction. We produce items such as ventilators, diffusers, registers, grilles, humidifiers and energy recovery units.
If you meet these qualifications, and you are dedicated/self-motivated, please send resume and salary history to:
Only candidates meeting position requirements will be considered.
Candidates will be considered only for the position for which they apply and
must submit new resumes for other future positions. Carnes Company is an equal