Carnes Company is looking for a candidate to fill the position:
Fabrication Supervisor - Located in Verona, WI
For over 75 years Carnes Company has been a leading manufacturer of commercial and industrial air moving and conditioning equipment including fans, humidifiers, energy recovery ventilators, and much more. We are looking for a hardworking, goal-oriented individual to join the factory supervisor team. Responsibilities center on product assembly, but will touch all areas of the facility regularly. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure safety protocols are followed by all personnel, including documented equipment inspections and compliance with OSHA
- Ensure adherence to quality standards by all personnel
- Ensure production schedules are met
- Make suggestions and implement changes to safety, quality, and production protocols for continuous improvement
- Make recommendations and implement cost reduction improvements
- Provide recommendations for hourly manpower levels in departments of responsibility
- Audit daily production against plan and implement corrective action when necessary
- Meet budget constraints and prepare budget forecasts for departments of responsibility
- Coordinate equipment repairs with maintenance department
- Assign work and evaluating performance of direct reports
- Coordinate on-the-job and cross-training and make recommendations for external training
- Adhere to inventory control procedures
- Communicate improvement suggestions by production staff to Operations Manager
- 4-year degree preferred, will consider experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with MS Office tools including Word and Excel
- Experience in a factory setting preferred
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
Carnes offers 100% employer paid health, life, short/long term disability insurance premiums, vacation, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and more.
Established in 1939, Carnes Company manufactures heating, ventilating and air conditioning products used in non-residential construction. We produce items such as ventilators, diffusers, registers, grilles, humidifiers and energy recovery units.
If you meet these qualifications, and you are dedicated/self-motivated, please send resume and salary history to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 930040
Verona, WI 53593
Phone: (608) 845-6411
FAX: (608) 848-1323
Only candidates meeting position requirements will be considered.
Candidates will be considered only for the position for which they apply and
must submit new resumes for other future positions. Carnes Company is an equal