Carnes Company is looking for a candidate to fill the position:
Accounting Supervisor - Located in Verona, WI
The Carnes Company is looking for an individual to fill a full-time Accounting Supervisor opening. This position will be responsible for:
- Perform month-end close
- File monthly sales tax reports for various states
- Perform freight cost analysis
- Supervise up to four people
- Perform analysis on manufacturing costs
- Assist with various tasks performed by personnel
- Development and distribution of various reports
- Assist with annual physical inventory
- Actively recruit, train, assign, counsel, supervise and conduct performance reviews for employees
- Oversee annual auditing processes
- Assist in achieving Carnes Company goals and mission through proper accounting policies and procedures
Experience and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with a good understanding of various accounting skills such as invoicing, purchase orders, sales tax, month-end-closing and freight
- Strong analytical, organizational and data manipulation skills
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Innate sense of integrity and ethics
Wages would be commensurate with experience. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required along with some supervisory experience. Pre-employment
drug screening and background check required. Full time, day shift Monday through Friday.
Carnes offers 100% employer paid health, life and disability insurance premiums, vacation, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and more.
Established in 1939, Carnes Company manufactures heating, ventilating and air conditioning products used in non-residential construction. We produce items such as ventilators, diffusers, registers, grilles, humidifiers and energy recovery units.
If you meet these qualifications, and you are dedicated/self-motivated, please send resume and salary history to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 930040
Verona, WI 53593
Phone: (608) 845-6411
FAX: (608) 848-1323
Only candidates meeting position requirements will be considered.
Candidates will be considered only for the position for which they apply and
must submit new resumes for other future positions. Carnes Company is an equal